day 27 : what they say
What do they say to you? This can be a favorite phrase or slang that they use OR it can be words that they use to encourage you and motivate you. You can also capture them saying a phrase they say over and over or just something inanimate that best captures WHAT they say.
We are currently in the stage of saying EVERYTHING she hears!! Alivia's vocabulary has grown SO much in the last month. I am amazed at the things she says or knows before I tell her! However...with this has come the need for Tom and me to watch our mouths. For instance - I was getting ready for the day and Alivia came into the room when I was dressing. She started laughing and saying "nakie butt, nakie butt"!! Pretty sure we have said that to her after bath time. NOT anymore!!
Here is what I caught on camera...
"food all gone" (with fruit snack wrapper in hand)
"MOM, sit!"
"mote" (remote)
"HEY!"
"Pee-a-Boo" (Peek-a-boo)
tomorrow (final day)







No comments:
Post a Comment