day 24 : where
Where did you FIRST meet your loved one? Or where did you first fall in love with your loved one? Was it love at first sight? Do you remember WHERE your heart became his? If you don't remember, perhaps you can revisit WHERE you were married? Or WHERE you gave birth if you are focusing on your child?
I would have loved to go back to Lincoln to get a picture of UNL's campus, our Greek houses, the bar where we first met, or even his bachelor pad on Pawnee Street but that would have required a field trip. Then I thought about going to get pictures of the church where we were married but that wasn't going to work out either. I could have taken pictures of the hospital where Alivia was born or even our first home but I didn't want to wrap "where" into one or two images of one thing so....
this is what I came up with!
I first fell in love with Tom the night we officially met. I remember going home after a night at the bars and dialing up my mom (which I frequently did at the end of a fun night) to tell her I had just met the man I was going to marry. I fell more in love with him when we started talking about the future. My love grew stronger when he proposed to me in a way and at a place that was so fitting for us. The look on his face completely melted my heart all over again when he saw me walking down the aisle at our wedding. I once again fell in love when we made some major positive life changes. This lead to the beating heart growing inside of me that was love at first sight and made me feel an even deeper love for my husband (if that was even possible). Seeing that precious little life enter the world, loving her so very much from the minute she arrived and seeing how much Tom loved us both took my feelings to a completely different level. Everything in between and everyday up to today is WHERE I fell in LOVE with my two loves.


tomorrow


No comments:
Post a Comment