day 25 : when you love them the most
What really makes you tick about your loved one? What do they do that makes your heart skip a beat? What do they do that reminds you why you love them so? What do they do to go out of their way to make sure you are happy and that you have a great day?
I LOVE when Alivia gets silly and tries to make me laugh.
She was jumping on the bed saying "mon mommy! djump!"
(translation - Come on Mommy! Jump!).
I left the room for a few minutes and came back to a sight that melted my heart! She was out!


tomorrow
What really makes you tick about your loved one? What do they do that makes your heart skip a beat? What do they do that reminds you why you love them so? What do they do to go out of their way to make sure you are happy and that you have a great day?
I LOVE when Alivia gets silly and tries to make me laugh.
She was jumping on the bed saying "mon mommy! djump!"
(translation - Come on Mommy! Jump!).
I left the room for a few minutes and came back to a sight that melted my heart! She was out!






No comments:
Post a Comment