2.23.2011

joy of love : day 23

day 23 : facebook

JUST DO IT!  You know you have some awesome facebook photos of your loved one.  Pick your favorite, copy it (save it) and print it to have forever!  If your loved one is NOT on facebook or you are Not on facebook, then go through old photo albums, find an old forgotten favorite and frame it.

The photos I selected are from two of the BEST days of my life...the day I married my first love and the day we welcomed my second!

This photo is one of my all time favs!!  I LOVE both of our expressions.  This picture truly captures how amazing our wedding was!

How can this pic not melt your heart!!

I LOVE how Tom is looking with amazement!

Thanks to Photo Element Studios for the amazing wedding pics and thanks to my sister-in-law for capturing my first born!

tomorrow
day 24 : where
 Photobucket

No comments: