day 28 : the future
What do you see in your loved one's future? What will they be doing? What will you be doing with them? What do you look forward to doing with them? How is their future bright? Take a step in your own personal time machine and capture something with your lens that will foreshadow your loved one's future.
I decided that taking a photo of me taking a photo was the best way to capture my initial thoughts on day 28. No matter what the future holds, it will be documented! I have a strong desire to continue photographing my family and more! I am excited to see where I can take it and how far it will go. If I step into my time machine, I would see...
- my family having grown in numbers
- our dream home
- owning land that is the site of both our dream home and our business(es)
- having the ability to follow my passions
- Tom's business fully established in HUGE success
- capturing our lives so that we can have tangible memories to cherish forever!
The End




No comments:
Post a Comment