5.23.2009

Who will she be……..

I read a number of blogs each day that range from people I know really well to those that have the most inspirational stories and journeys. Earlier this week one of the blogger I follow posted about the upcoming arrival of their son. She got me thinking and soon I was asking myself many of the same questions.
I start thinking……
Who will she look like? Will she have a lot of hair? Will her eyes show her heritage? Will she love the girly things or be a tom boy? Will she love to sleep as much as her mama or will she only sleep the amount she needs? Will she be artistic or will she be all about books? Will she want to be a doctor or teacher, a scientists or a lawyer, a missionary or a politician, a firefighter or a veterinarian, an architect or a landscape designer? It will be some time before we find out some of those things but I do know that she is a child of God and will be raised knowing His love. He knows her more than we do. He knows every piece of her and everything that she will feel and experience. We have the honor to be her parents and I thank God each and every day for the opportunity. I just can't wait to see what God has planned for Alivia and our family!!

No comments: