5.10.2009

Mother's Day!! (better late than never!!)

Mother’s Day, was an amazing day!! How wonderful it feels to be blessed with the chance to be a Mom!! Over the last few weeks there have been little things that have really made the fact that we are going to be parent so much more real. Mother's Day was just another one of those awesome reminders.

Tom surprised me with flowers (both in a vase and for the yard) and a great card. For every occasion that Tom buys me cards he finds a great dog card. They are always so perfect in that they are so sweet but they also fit his personality making it even more special. I love the fact that he found a card for today that did not disappoint!! We met his family for Mother's Day brunch. I got a very sweet card and gift from my God-Daughter Ayla. She always spoils me for being her God-Mother.

Tom had to put a few hours of work in this weekend so I took that time to do a couple of things on my "Before Livi To-Do" list. I made a trip to Micheals and bought ribbon and flowers to make embellishments headbands. I stopped at Lowe's for flowers for the outdoor pots and bought a ceiling fan for her room as well. I also ventured to Nebraska Furniture Mart to get a video camera so that we can capture the many memories that she will make with us!! So as it comes to an end all I can say is.....my first Mother's Day was fabulous!!

No comments: