I am so excited about this post. We signed up to take part in Kelly Highby's "Baby Plan". This is an awesome way to document our journey to Alivia's arrival and through her first year. We will have 4 sessions in about a year. We have chosen to take maternity pictures, newborn pictures, 6 month pictures, and one year pictures. We took the first set, the maternity pictures, when we were back in Sidney. I have been waiting for the email to come from Kelly, letting us know that our proofs were ready. Well, I got the email today!! Our proofs are online, on her blog, and on Facebook.
So since we are sharing I feel it somewhat necessary to put a warning on this post. I only feel it necessary because I know there are a few followers that they may think that maternity pictures are little different (including my mom).
YOU WILL SEE MY BARE PREGNANT BELLY!!
Here are the links -
This link is to Kelly's blog. It has a few of our photos and short story about our session that is quite humorous.
http://kellyhighby.typepad.com/kelly_highby_photography_/2009/04/and-baby-makes-three.html
This link is to her website. If you click on the "Client" tab using the password is sabrinaa you can view the entire collection. This link will work until May 5th at which time it will expire.
http://www.kellyhighbyphotography.com/
Hope you enjoy!! Kelly did such an amazing job I can't wait to see what she has in store for us when Livi arrives!!
4.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SUPER CUTE PICS!! You look amazing... I especially love the ones with the pink shirt "designed by Sabrina and Tom". Thanks for the update!!
Love ya and prayers!
Kenz
Post a Comment