2.14.2009

Ethan is ONE!!

My nephew Ethan was born on February 15th 2008. Today we celebrated his 1st birthday. It seem unreal that a year ago I was waiting for the call from Beth to tell me to come. I remember that day as if it was yesterday. I was so surprised and honored that I was able to be there all the way through his delivery and be one of the first to see him. He is more precious than we could have ever imagined. Happy Birthday Ethan Jay!!
Opening presents with Mommy and Grandma Diane
Playing with one of his gifts with Uncle Tom and Uncle Luke
Checking out the cakes that Great Grandma made for him.
Giving Mommy a great big smile asking permission to dig in!
Having his cake and eating it too!
Sitting in my wagon from Grandma Sue
Riding with Handy Manny
Pushing it too
Aunt Bean Bean and Ethan
Sitting with Uncle Tommy
Tuckered out from his big day!

No comments: