1. Cleaned and rearranged closets to get the nursery ready to start organizing.
2. Organized the pile of baby clothes, supplies, and books that we started to acquire.
3. Found, bid and won a bassinet on Ebay.
4. Had our 16 week appointment - just a quick measure and heartbeat.
5. Scheduled our "big" ultrasound appointment.
6. Picked up a crib mattress that a friend generously gave us.
7. Picked out and ordered a crib and dresser/changer.
All and all it seemed like a really busy baby week. We are having a great time starting to prepare and gearing up to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. Tom and I still both stand by our first "feeling" of the sex of our baby so now we only have to wait a few more weeks to find out. This is key for a few of our decisions for the nursery. It has been painted for a while but I am not picking out bedding until we find out the sex. My doctor typically likes us to stay on a 4 week schedule however I talked him into letting us schedule 3 weeks out from this last appointment because we thought it would be a great birthday present for Tom to find if we were having a son or a daughter. Our appointment is scheduled for Tom's birthday on March 3rd so be sure to check back for the big reveal. Until then I will leave you with a few images and a few facts from this last week.
16 week Belly Bump
the crib

the dresser/changer combo
the nursery - before
Cravings.........Still loving tomatoes and fruit, salad
Aversions............not too much - somethings just don't sound as good as others
Interesting fact.............I am starting to feel some "flutters"
How I feel...........the "basketball" in my tummy is starting to really inflate
Last Appointment..........February 12, 2009 - measurement and heartbeatNext Appointment.........March 3, 2009 (Tom's birthday) - "hopefully" the big reveal

1 comment:
You look so cute Sabrina! I'd love to know what your gut feeling about the sex is. Ours was right. I feel like you're going to have a girl. I can imagine you fixing her hair cute and dressing her in adorable outfits.
Post a Comment