9.01.2009

7 weeks and counting........

I had great intentions of posting once a week or once every two weeks but every time I seem to sit down to post I get side tracked or called away from the computer. So here I go with another attempt. Hopefully I get everything posted!!

Alivia is doing really well. I know I have said it before and I am sure I will say it many more times, but we are truly blessed!! Alivia is growing like crazy and gaining some healthy weight!! We (I really mean I) have had to do some adjustments to our diet by cutting out dairy products. Alivia seems to have a little bit of an intolerance so we are doing without any dairy for a while and will reintroduce it in a few months. We are grateful that we don't have to cut soy out, at least for the time being. We all have settled into a "routine" and have found many fun things to do throughout the day. We've gone on walks, shopping, play dates, Mommy and Me, the zoo, and the Children's Museum. All in all we are having lots of fun and not ready to think about going back to work.
Daddy and Me
Playing with my doggie Rascal
Our first trip to the zoo!
We love baby legs (aka leg warmers)
Check out my cheeks!!
Playtime!! All Smiles!!
Our long awaited glider and ottoman!! We spend lots of hours rocking and sleeping in this chair. It is so very comfy!!

No comments: