3.13.2009

Baby Pig??????

I received the funniest call the other day from my sister-in-law Jamie. As she was getting ready for the day, my niece Ayla was watching Nickelodeon. Jamie came back into the room where Ayla was watching TV and had this conversation:

Ayla – “Bean Bean Tommy Baby?”
Jamie – “Yes Bean Bean and Tommy are having a baby in the summer”
Ayla – “Baby Alivia?”
Jamie – “Yep Baby Alivia.”
Ayla – “Baby Pig?”
Jamie – “NO, Baby Baby!”
Ayla – “Oh???”

So where in the world did this idea come from? Olivia the Pig – the show on Nickelodeon that Ayla was watching. Good thing the show was still on or we may not have figured out the mystery!! Now all we have to do is convince Ayla that Baby Alivia will make baby sounds not piggy sounds.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That Ayla is SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!

The Skaff Family said...

We LOVE the new Olivia series, although I think I like it more then Bella however 2 yr olds are always so cute and come up with the greatest ideas! :)

Alice said...

Funny the connections little minds will make. :)