10.26.2009

Not Me Monday........

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



While driving home the other day, I most definitely did not turn the music up and sing really loud in the car in hopes that my sweet little Alivia would like the sound and stop crying long enough to get home.

I wouldn’t even consider having a small amount of Gordita Ranch sauce on one of my gorditas knowing it contains dairy and I don’t eat it because Alivia doesn’t tolerate it. I wouldn’t consider it even though I miss dairy soooo much!!

There is no way I would lay down the front seat of my car to change a blow out diaper because the restroom at my hair salon doesn’t have a changing table and I didn’t want to show up for Alivia’s Halloween pictures with a diaper that nasty. And, I most definitely did not forget to put a spare change of clothes in the diaper bag resulting in a portion of Alivia’s costume being her change of clothes either.

I wouldn’t admit that I love Baby Gap clothes so much that I went to two stores in two days just to peruse the sale racks to see if I missed anything. Alivia most definitely needs the clothes I didn’t buy!

Because of a change in our morning routine, I most certainly did not get in the car this morning and scream “I’m Late” due to three poopy diapers as we were trying to get out the door. Luckily, it didn’t faze the sleeping baby in the back that I normally do not take!!

No comments: