Ok so three months plus but who is counting. We have had quite a few changes in the last few weeks. Alivia transitioned to the crib from the bassinet, I returned to work, and Alivia has been spending her days with Aunt Jamie, Cousin Ayla, Gigi, and Daddy. The transition to the crib has been a little rough but I think we are finally figuring it out. We added a mobile that she absolutely loves. She sings and talks to it as it spins, projects images and plays music. The first few nights she was waking up multiple times but the last few she has gone back to sleeping through the night. Jamie is watching Alivia for a while before we transition to daycare but this week they are on vacation in Florida so Gigi, Daddy and I are filling in. The transition back to work went much better than I thought. I was pretty much a wreck the Sunday prior to returning but it wasn't even half as bad as I anticipated. Tom takes Alivia in the morning which is truly a blessing and then I pick her up in the afternoon. We decided that I would go back 4 days a week instead of 5 and that I would work 7-4 so I have more of the afternoon with her. I seems to be working out just right.
Alivia is changing so much each day and getting more and more alert. She loves to play on her mat, swing, go on walks, watch anything hanging from the ceiling, the TV, and reading books. She has become extremely aware of her hands recently. She plays with the toys hanging on her play mat and LOVES to put them in her mouth. She is talking more and more as well as giggling a lot. She has great big smiles that I thinks take after her Grandpa Dean. Who knows maybe her nickname will be Smilie too. She has strong head control and has rolled over a couple times from her belly to her back. She loves being on her back looking up so rolling to her belly may be a bit of a challenge. We are so excited to see the changes that come this month!!
Alivia is changing so much each day and getting more and more alert. She loves to play on her mat, swing, go on walks, watch anything hanging from the ceiling, the TV, and reading books. She has become extremely aware of her hands recently. She plays with the toys hanging on her play mat and LOVES to put them in her mouth. She is talking more and more as well as giggling a lot. She has great big smiles that I thinks take after her Grandpa Dean. Who knows maybe her nickname will be Smilie too. She has strong head control and has rolled over a couple times from her belly to her back. She loves being on her back looking up so rolling to her belly may be a bit of a challenge. We are so excited to see the changes that come this month!!
Meeting Uncle Tom (my Dad's brother)
Big Smiles!!
Sitting in the Jumperoo for the first time!

No comments:
Post a Comment