What a blessing!! I can not even begin to tell you how much we are "in Love"!! I always knew that I wanted to be a mom and that one day God would bless us with children but I never knew how amazing it would be. Alivia is our little miracle!! We came home Monday afternoon and have started to settle into some sort of routine. My mom is here until the beginning of next week and we are so very lucky she is able to stay with us. She is such a great help!! Tom went back to work on Tuesday and Wednesday for half days and started back full time today. Even though he is back "full time" he is able to swing by the house during the day to check on us. I knew that he would be a great dad but he continues to amaze me each day. It is so wonderful to see how much she has filled his heart!! I don't know how many times we have commented on how hard it is to believe that we have a baby but how much harder it is to remember or imagine our life without her. We are so very grateful for our little blessing from God, Alivia!!
Daddy and Livi
I love my Auntie's and my Auntie's love me!
Grandma Donna aka Gigi
Meeting Mommy's side of the family...Grandma Sue, Aunt Beth, and Cousin Ethan
Going Home!!
Mommy and Livi
Grandpa Bill aka Papa
Uncle Grant
First bath at home
Home Sweet Home!!

1 comment:
I LOVE all the pictures!! SO fun to see your mom and sister... and that bath picture with the towel... oh my goodness she is beautiful!
Post a Comment