Over the past few months Alivia has turned into a true toddler. She has become really attached to her babies, playing with her kitchen and baby bed/carrier, the guys (aka Mickey and friends), and most especially Elmo. A Sesame Street episode with Elmo keeps her occupied for almost an hour (yea for mommy)! SO, when I hear Elmo was coming to town (thanks Laura), I knew we had to add that to the Christmas list. When Alivia was born Tom couldn't wait until she was old enough to go to a movie or to one of these types of shows. We aren't sure how we got here so quickly but I think we were about as excited to take her as she was excited to be there! As soon as we walked to our seats and Alivia saw the projected Elmo image, she was so EXCITED and the show hadn't started. We had great seats 5 rows from the stage on the ground level on the aisle. It was such as great time! I can't wait to take her to something like this again!
Watching every minute!
Waving to Elmo!
The characters made their way down the aisles so we got to see them up close and personal!
"Look Mom!! It's Will!"
Will and his parents sat across the way from us! He LOVES Elmo too!
We had a FANTASTIC time!















No comments:
Post a Comment