We left early Sunday morning and arrived in Orlando just shortly after 1. Alivia was a trooper. I have to admit that I was most worried about how she would travel. The first flight was a little rough because she got bored toward the end and didn't know how to handle her ears popping but luckily we had an extra seat. The second flight was a breeze because she slept HARD the whole time!! No big problems!!
So what was up for day one.......Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!!
Celebrations Parade!
Our little Princess Snow White!
Riding the carousel with Daddy!
Daddy bought Alivia a stuffed Mickey Mouse!
She fell in LOVE with Mickey!
If this doesn't say Disney, I don't know what does!!
The Halloween Parade

Watching the Villain's Mix and Mingle
Meeting Captain Hook (but really just into her sucker)
AMAZING fireworks!!
All tuckered out...until tomorrow!
Up next....Day 2 at the Magic Kingdom!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment