We celebrated our 5th anniversary this weekend!!
Remember this post.....
Today, I thank God for.........
- Meeting a handsome, fun, wonderful man in 2001 at the "Peach Pit" aka Main Street
- going home that night to tell my mom I had met the man I would marry!!
- Countless theme parties and socials with the Theta's and SAE's
- A "Paddy Murphy" wedding in 2002
- A lakeside proposal in June of 2004
- our first Home in December of 2004 in time for Christmas
- the wedding of our dreams in 2005 (with a couple of funny hitches)
- a fabulous week in Jamaica
- starting our married life in Omaha
- graduating with one degree as a Wilson and with my second as an Ahern
- Many fun Vacations - short and long
- All the Good, Bad, Happy, and Sad always resulting in a stronger Us
- Triumphing many of life's hard challenges
- Building our Faith
- Our family of 4 (can't forget Rascal and Pixie) soon to be a family of 5
- that I still smile when I see you, hear your voice, or think of you
- our love growing stronger each and every day
- knowing that we can do anything together!!
- All the love, patience, understanding, humor, creativity, dedication, and fun you bring to our marriage
- 4 wonderful years of marriage with you - the man of my heart, my soul mate Tom!!

I can only say that I am still so grateful for all of that and so much more!! We have an amazing daughter, a successful new business and many more things to add to the list!! Five years of marriage to my best friend has been more than amazing!! Here's to the next five!!


No comments:
Post a Comment