3.03.2010

30 for someone who's 30..........

It's Tom's 30th birthday!!  Rather than a big party I decided to do something a little different but that would definitely celebrate this big birthday!  SO, I gave him 30 gifts for his 30th birthday!!


The Gift List

  1. Jimmy John's Gift Certificate

  2. Oreos

  3. Skittles

  4. Plant

  5. T-Shirt

  6. Date Night Coupon

  7. Car Wash Sham

  8. Socks

  9. iTunes

  10. Jeans

  11. Lawn Mowing Coupon

  12. Magazine

  13. Lids Gift Certificate

  14. Movie Rental

  15. Popcorn

  16. Carwash

  17. Fishing Lures

  18. Tanner's Gift Certificates for Blare Wings

  19. Reese's

  20. Omaha World Herald Sunday Subscription

  21. Cashews

  22. Pistachios

  23. Carwash Sponge

  24. Beef Jerky

  25. Diet Pepsi

  26. Diet Mt. Dew

  27. Gum

  28. Boxers

  29. Laundry Load Coupon

  30. Car Fresheners
It was so fun watching him unpack the different gift bags.  I thought about wrapping each gift but then I realized it would be more of a pain for me to wrap than it would be for him to open each of them so gift bags seemed easier all around!  He thought it was pretty fun so now I better start thinking how I can top that!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that idea! Super cute! Happy 30th, Tom! Sabrina, I didn't realize you were a cougar! :) JK JK.

Lindsey said...

What a great idea! You are so creative! I LOVE IT:)