11.16.2009

Not Me Monday........

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



It’s Monday……and time to check off the list of things I wouldn’t admit to doing.

I did not religiously check http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and MckMama’s twittering last week to follow their latest SVT episode. And I most definitely did not sob tears of joy to read that they had their homerun miracle!! But I will admit that we were PRAYING HARD and OFTEN for Stellan, MckMama and their entire family.

I won’t have considered throwing a tantrum like a 5 year-old because there is an issue with my licensing of my design programs on my personal computer. I can’t imagine allowing myself to continue that tantrum a day later when I was forced to use older versions of the same software on our desktop computer.

Because Tom had surgery on his wrist Friday and can’t help out with as much right now, I definitely did not hand my daughter to one of his friends visiting to occupy her while I tried to cook and mash the potatoes that I won’t have committed to making for our LifeGroup Thanksgiving dinner. I would have considered how impossible making 10lbs of mashed potatoes would be with a 4-month old and a husband recovering from surgery.

I most definitely did not almost hit Tom’s truck, while not speeding out of the driveway, when I wasn’t attempting to use my car as a means of calming my sweet baby girl.

And lastly…… I didn’t receive the 30% Gap Friends and Family coupon multiple times from multiple people (who all know how much I love Baby Gap) along with the one I was emailed from Gap. And, I wouldn’t have been so excited about my 30% coupon that I planned out what I was going to purchase for Christmas presents to keep me from overspending. And then I most definitely wouldn’t currently be wearing a sweater that I didn’t buy with the reasoning that it was 30% off!! I would never consider buying a sweater that I could ask for as a Christmas gift.

No comments: